6/29/2012

I'm an INSANITY GRADUATE!!!

WOW!  Where to start???  Well for starters, I AM A INSANITY GRADUATE!!!

I'm so excited to be able to finally post that.  It took me one week longer because of a toe injury but I finished!!!  63 days of intensity finally paid off and I couldn't be more thrilled.  I even got up the nerve to make a transformation video about my journey.  I was so inspired by so many other peoples videos that I wanted to be as much of an inspiration to others.  I had hurdles to overcome.  We moved 11 days into Insanity and I had to start over.  This was a hard one for me.  Those workouts are hard and the thought of doing them AGAIN was shear determination at times.  However, I knew that in doing them I would solidify in my mind that this was a lifestyle change for me and was just going to be the beginning of a whole new journey in my life.

I can not even TELL you how much more energy I have had!  We've moved out here to our dream house on  land and I have the energy to do all the things I wanted to do AND keep up with all the kids.  If they want to have a relay race down the driveway...I'm right there and I'm barely winded afterwards!  There is also another plus of being able to EAT MORE food!  I love that part.  YES, it's mostly healthy food, but when you work out as hard as I have...you don't want to ruin it with junk that doesn't satisfy.  We do have our "free days" and they are great, but nowhere near like we used to.

I have had a wonderful support group online and at home.  Trent has been amazing as I have gone through this.  He's encouraged me, worked out with me and kept me accountable.  My wonderful kids have been such a help too!  The older boys have stepped up and helped with babies that start crying in the middle of a workout or the middle kids who might have decided to start bickering and fussing at each other.  They have mediated, made lunches, fixed bottles and just been AWESOME!  My new friends online have encouraged me, supported me and been there to spur me on when I have had less motivation on some days.  I'm so thankful for all those blessings.  God placed people in my life to help me along this journey and I really am grateful.

This journey is not over.  I've already bought my next workout program (WHO knew I could get all this done AT HOME!!!!!) which focuses more on weights to tone & sculpt.  I'll be doing that  along with INSANITY for some extra cardio.  Sorry if you get tired of seeing my workouts...but this is something that I have simply fallen in love with...and I like to share the things I find AWESOME with my AWESOME friends!

Here's my transformation video.  It took me a LONG time to press "submit" when I was uploading it to youtube.  I have never uploaded anything before and the thought of having my BEFORE pics out there was a little intimidating for me.  In any case....I am praying that it will reach the right people and that it will motivate you to change anything that you find unhealthy or undesirable about yourself.  Maybe that's your physique ...maybe it isn't.  Maybe it's a relationship that is weighing on you...a attitude or funk that you have found yourself in...maybe it's a strong hold in your life that is slowly draining you from the inside out.  No matter what it is...it is up to you to CHOOSE to deal with it.  It won't fix itself.  :)

My Insanity Transformation Video

No comments:

Post a Comment