6/12/2012

Gone INSANE

Okay, so I'll update you on what the hubby and I embarked on 51 days ago too.  We started the Beachbody Insanity program with Shaun T.  It has kicked our tales over and over and yet we keep coming back for more!  It's crazy how much we enjoy it and how bad we sweat.  It's the hardest cardio workout either of us have EVER done.  It is 63 days total and to be honest I DO NOT want to post my before and after pics, however we took them at 36 days and were blown away at our results.  I had only lost about 4 pounds at that time and I thought surely I wasn't going to see any big changes even though my clothes were fitting so much looser.  Let's just say we were pleasantly surprised.  Really, we were.  No where close to bikini worthy, but definitely feeling more comfortable in my skin.  I'll be milling it over in my head on whether or not I will post them.  It's been a tough 51 days...really tough.  Our nutrition has stayed mostly on point and we have used supplements like whey protein, pure protein bars and I signed up to be a coach as of today in order to get a great discount on the shakeology supplements they offer.  We are excited to try them!  Also, ordered my new workout program called Les Mills Pump.  It's a weight lifting program.  I'm totally into weights and can't wait to get it in the mail!  Anyway, if you haven't ever checked out Insanity, you really should.  Our overall amount of strength and energy is through the roof.  It's INSANE how good we feel right now!  This is how a normal workout usually ends for me....and I keep coming back because I LOVE IT!




No comments:

Post a Comment