6/12/2012

Update on No POO

So, it's been a while since I posted and I am happy to report that other than a handful of times that I used shampoo I have remained 95% or more No POO :)  I have fallen in love with using a mixture of cucumber and lemon juice on my hair.  It really works and my hair seems to react very well to even just lemon juice by itself.  The few times I have used shampoo was because I had gotten grit and sand in my hair from mowing our property.  The sand can blow back in my face covering me in a layer of dirt.  I always come inside looking like I have a great tan, but in actuality it all washes away in the shower.  Anyway, I have stuck to no hair products with the exception of a little hair spray a couple of times.  Otherwise, I only use a mixture of tea tree oil & coconut oil in my hair that acts like a 'gel'.  I really like the way my hair is doing.  Pleasantly impressed with it lately.  It's nice not spending all that $$$ on hair products too!

No comments:

Post a Comment