1/05/2012

Week One Results


SUMMARY
This week I lost 5.6 lbs and 5.25 in off my chest, waist, right arm and right thigh.  I am only doing the right side, hoping that both are actually losing…haha!  If not I guess I’m gonna look pretty silly!
I am SO excited about that!  I REALLY can’t believe it!  I’ve never lost that kind of weight eating SOOOO much food.  I’m still in shock.  I have not starved myself and I haven’t taken a diet pill.  I used phentermine for years and thought surely I had killed my metabolism by doing so.  After my last 3 babies I would get the prescription, Adipex, which is just an off brand for phentermine.  I would lose a lot of weight, but then as soon as I would stop taking it…here came the pounds again.  NOT to mention that I would eat tiny amounts of food and be so thirsty all the time and slightly irritable (my husband would probably say more than slightly!)  In doing all this it would give me energy but I would also crash at some point.
This last week has been a great eye opener!  I will probably never be 100% RAW after this challenge, but I will definitely be more RAW than I already was.  I like feeling so good, having tons of energy and being overall just happier.  I had to have a colonoscopy in 2010 because of my tummy issues and I have had NO issues this last week.  I can’t remember when my body worked this good…if it ever even did!  I really believe that my body is using the energy I am feeding it and disposing of the rest in such a healthier way than most Americans could even imagine.  I feel great…I’m very happy with these results and am looking forward to next week’s weigh in.  The proof is in the puddin’, folks!!!  I guess maybe eating so many fruits with tons of natural sugars isn’t so bad for us after all.  YeeHaw, because I love some good fruit!
NOW, if I could start seeing better results with my ‘no poo’ challenge I’d be really, really stoked…but alas my hair still feels somewhat like horse hair and straw drowned in glue.  Yuck!  Wish I was as cute as this kitten! 

No comments:

Post a Comment