1/07/2012

Gone RAW - Day 9


My 30 Day RAW Challenge – Day 9

MY FOOD
Breakfast –  Green Smoothie (2 Bananas, 6 oz Berries, 1/2 C Coconut Water, 1/2 C Apple/Carrot Juice, 3 oz Swiss Chard)
Morning Snack – Fig and Banana
Lunch – I munched all day long and had a plate of fruit for this meal!
Afternoon Snack – Apples & Oranges
Dinner – Dried Apricots, 1 really large apple, 1 oz Cashews, 1 RAW Revolution Bar
Evening Snack – 3 Dried Apricots, 1 oz Cashew pieces, 1 Apple, 1 Date
Water – 30 ounces (WAY low today…I was away from home and didn’t plan well)
MY EXERCISE:
No formal exercise today
MY RESULTS:
I will not weigh again until Thursday, January 12th.  For my WEEK ONE RESULTS go HERE.
SUMMARY:
Today was another crazy day around here.  I got up this morning and made omelets for my family.  YUM!  All the kids loved them but my older boys and husband tore them up!  I love getting praises over the food I make...it really feeds my heart better than ANY food ever could.  Then I got a call that my younger sister would be delivering her baby via c-section this afternoon.  I ran around like crazy to get everything in order so I could be at the hospital and not worry about my hubby and kids while I was gone.  She had her baby around 16:23 and she is absolutely beautiful!  Mommy and baby are doing great!  Here’s my sweet niece who as far as I know…hasn’t been named yet. 
I think in the picture on the right she had just opened her eyes and seen my hair...it really is something to cry over! If you want to see pictures of the 'no poo' go HERE IF YOU DARE!

No comments:

Post a Comment