1/08/2012

Gone RAW - Day 11


My 30 Day RAW Challenge – Day 11
Drinking my Green Smoothie while reading about this CRAZY girl gone RAW!

MY FOOD
Breakfast   Slept through this….
Morning Snack – Slept through this….
Lunch – Green Smoothie (2 Bananas,10 oz Berries, 1/2 C Coconut Water, 1/2 C Grape Juice, 2 oz Spinach & 1 oz Swiss Chard )
Afternoon Snack – Homemade Dried fruit, no additives
Dinner – 3 Oranges & Green Smoothie (2 Bananas,10 oz Berries, 1/2 C Coconut Water, 1/2 C Grape Juice, 2 oz Spinach)
Evening Snack – Not sure yet…I’m not very hungry…but I’m going to try to eat more as I know my calories are down…
Water – 35 ounces
MY EXERCISE:
No formal exercise today
MY RESULTS:
I will not weigh again until Thursday, January 12th.  For my WEEK ONE RESULTS go HERE.
SUMMARY:
Thank you to my husband for taking care of the kid’s breakfast this morning.  I slept great all night but with this cold I just needed to keep sleeping…..I was so tired.  I finally got out of bed around noon.  He had come back to bed once the kids and babies were taken care of.  Have I EVER mentioned that I have two of the most responsible 10 & 8 year old sons on the planet???  My older boys do such a great job with the babies!  They fed them and kept them happy until I got up around noon to lay them down with their bottles.  Then my husband continued to sleep until 1:30 since he had started feeling stuffy last night before bed.  We never missed church prior to having 6 kids…we did great with 4, but since the babies have been here…we have missed multiple Sundays in this cooler weather.  Even though the babies are very healthy and have never been to the doctor for sickness, when they do get a cold we almost all get it.  Oh well, we are getting some much needed rest and the LORD knows we adore HIM and can worship HIM no matter where we are!  If you want to read about an amazing conversation with my 3 year old daughter tonight as I tucked her in before bed...go HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment