12/28/2011

Tomorrow is THE day!

Well, I have enjoyed a couple of slices of pizza today, a piece of chocolate cake and a little glass of coke...it was my farewell "party" to all bad foods for the next 30 days!  I've successfully finished preparing my morning smoothies, dehydrating pineapples & apple slices along with dehydrating some almond, date, apple raw bars for snacks.  I'm finally going to do this thing...I'm going raw for 30 days...yup, I am.  I NEED to do this...I WANT to do this...I PRAY I can do this....  I'm going to be posting my daily's as often as I can.  I have measured/weighed etc and will look at any differences in 1 week.  Also, this is day 3 of going 'no poo' (no shampoo) for those of you who have no clue what that means...  THANK the LORD that my hair is curly, so any oiliness that I am "feeling" can't be seen by anyone else!  Check out this blog to see what another ladies results were... and the benefits of going "no poo".  http://www.fulfilledhomemaking.com/no-poo-shampoo.html  I am determined to be healthy from the inside out.  I'm done (at least that is MY plan) having babies and I want my body back, not to mention I want to be healthier for my kids as there are quite a few of them to keep up with.  Okay, so all that being said... I'm off to sleep.  I've been dealing with a bad hip since Christmas.  Went to the chiropractor today and both sides of my pelvis were rotated out of place causing me the pain in my front left groin.  Halleluiah, I'm not in tears today like I was on Christmas. :)  I'm really EXCITED TO DO THIS!  On that note...I need to finish up this coke!

No comments:

Post a Comment