12/30/2011

Gone RAW - Day ONE

My 30 Day RAW Challenge – Day 1
Okay! This is my first day on my raw food challenge. Results are below!
MY FOOD
Breakfast – Green Smoothie (2 Bananas, 6 oz Berries, ¾ C Coconut Water, ¾ C Apple/Carrot Juice, 2.5 oz Spinach, 2 oz Kale)
Morning Snack – HA! I slept so late this morning that my breakfast was my morning snack.
Lunch – 1 medium Apple, 1 Banana, 1 Kiwi, 1 Persimmon, 2 oz Grapes, 8 oz carrot/apple juice (with RAW PROBIOTIC Powder added to offset the bacteria leaving my system due to the coffee enemas).
Afternoon Snack – 2 dried Apricots, 1 RAW Almond, Date, Apple Bar
Dinner – 1oz Spinach, 5oz Tomatoes, 1 Pear, 2oz Blueberries, 1 Banana
Evening Snack – leftover fruit from dinner & 2 Mejool Date (YUM)
Water – 60 ounces
Calories – 1,769.35 (Carbs 75.06%/ Protein 3.84% / Fat 2.09%)
Fiber - 60.45 grams! (13.7%)
MY EXERCISE:
None
MY RESULTS:
I won’t weigh or measure myself until Thursday, January 5, 2012
EFFECTS I’VE NOTICED:
Um, well…I would love to say that I TOTALLY had a great day…but this just isn’t the case. I felt hungry on and off and a bit weak at times. Part of my mind was very distracted with the other meals I was cooking for the fam. Let’s see, they toad in a holes (eggs inside a hole cut from homemade bread) with jelly on the side. I kept them eating about what I ate during lunch except they got peanut butter on whole wheat crackers too. Then dinner was yummy spaghetti, aguave nectar glazed carrots & a slice of pound cake. None of which I ate (except once when I forgot and licked the peanut butter off my finger while making their crackers). The kids were exceptionally well behaved today and praise the LORD for that…J. I also began my coffee enemas today…I’ve gotten through 2 at this point and will have one more before bed. Yep, upside down coffee does has its benefits. If you want to read about those benefits you can go HERE.
My dinner was extremely filling and I couldn’t finish the plate of fruit so I will munch on it for my after dinner snack. I’ve done okay on water…looks like I’ll only get it about 48 ounces for today…just can’t seem to drink more than that while drinking smoothies & fruit juices also…kind of makes me want to puke with so much liquid in my tummy.
It’s almost 10pm and I feel so hungry. That’s hard to believe considering all the food I’ve consumed today sometimes feeling like I would explode if ingested one more bite!
Its day one and I haven’t noticed anything else really, but will note that my mind has drifted numerous times to the chocolate cake I threw out yesterday. YES it was not very good and I didn’t enjoy the piece I ate but I STILL keep thinking about it. This could be a very long 30 days.
If you are interested in my adventures with my going “no poo”, then go HERE.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment